Ready to Join an Exciting Team?
At Scripps Safe, our goal is to create a positive working environment and make a valuable difference in the world. We are passionately committed to drug and Rx security.
When you join our team, you’ll enjoy flexibility and support for a healthy work-life balance, as well as the professional development opportunities needed to advance your career. You’ll be part of a growing healthcare solutions company that encourages teamwork and innovation and where friendships are made.
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive compensation package including attractive time-off policies and an annual bonus plan.
At Scripps Safe, we value your hard work, creativity and your passionate desire to deliver only the best to our customers, partners and each other.
We’re always looking for skilled professionals with the knowledge and experience to add to our team. Scripps Safe is also passionately committed to hiring and supporting American veterans.
Our employees work from our headquarters in Naples, Florida and home offices across the United States.
1. Senior Software Developer
We have a perfect opportunity for Senior Software Developer to join our amazing team of talented, positive individuals within our Technical Services Division!
As our Senior Software Developer you will work independently and as a team to design, develop, and support new and existing desktop/web applications that serve the Technical Services and Engineering & Test divisions of Scripps Safe.
More opportunity details for this team role on LinkedIn
2. Sales Manager – Mid Level
Meeting Your Future Team
Sales Engineers, masters of all technical aspects of the sales cycle, possess excellent listening and communication skills and are key to sales execution and customer success.
Sales Engineers At Scripps Safe are Responsible For
- Conducting sales presentations and demos, both on site and via Zoom
- Preparing and presenting solutions demonstrations
- Identifying, evaluating, recommending and execute proof of concept opportunities
- Preparing and providing input for technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs
- Communicating with product/solutions management and sales enablement on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- 4+ years’ experience working as a Sales Engineer focused in the Healthcare market
- Proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects
- Knowledgeable of the challenges faced by Healthcare provider and payer organizations.
- Previous responsibilities for all technical aspects of the sales cycle (including POC)
- A world class communicator, oral and written English.
- Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience
- Customer focused at all times and personally hold yourself accountable for the customer’s success.
- Someone with a growth mindset who sees challenges as learning opportunities.
- Willing to travel up to 50%
As an employee of Scripps Safe, you will enjoy a fun work environment, employee reward programs and much more!
- Competitive salaries
- A stable, successful organization
- Innovative work environment
- Advancement potential
- Private medical, vision and dental insurance
- Profit sharing, 401K
- Work/Life balance and family values.
Scripps Safe, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.